Ken Done'Sydney Opera House' Screen Printing Art Signed Framed ED99 1994
The image part is in very good condition with no noticeable scratches or stains. The frame has scratches on the lower portion. There are many stains and spots and small tears on the entire back side (9th, 10th photo). Please take a look at the photos.
63 x 77.5 cm. Born and raised in the western suburbs of Sydney, he studied art at the Australian National Art School (NAS) between 1954 and 1959, when he was 14 years old. He held his first solo exhibition in 1980. After that, solo exhibitions were held in France, Japan, the United States, and the United Kingdom. The official emblem of the 2000 Sydney Olympics was designed by him.
International Buyers - Please Note. This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints". The seller is "toukichi" and is located in this country: JP.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Medium
- Artist: Ken Done
- Production Technique: Screen Printing
- Framing: Framed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Australia
- Style: Pop Art
- Item Height: 63 cm (24.8 in)
- Item Width: 77.5 cm (30.5 in)
- Material: Paper
- Theme: Architecture, Art
- Type: Print
- Title: Unknown
- Features: Limited Edition, Numbered
- Image Orientation: Landscape
- Subject: Sydney Opera House, Bay
- Signed: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Year of Production: 1994
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Color: Orange